My absolute absence can only mean one thing. School is about to start!
The last month has been more than a little all-consuming. The first thing to go in terms of how I spend my day at work are my blog breaks. Not only have I not been writing, but I haven’t been reading either. Actually, I have perused but haven’t had the time to really absorb and comment. I hope things will change soon, because I miss The Internet a lot.
A few things have been keeping me going lately. I will now make a list! Woohoo! A list! In no particular order…
- My Gal Pals. Two of my girlies had birthdays this month—Violet the Bohemian and Notorious M.A.G. Love to both of you for your day and all year long.
- Perez Hilton. For shame for shame! It’s a filthy habit, but one I’m not likely to break!
- Etsy. I like to look at all the cool stuff artsy people come up with—whether it’s repurposed shirts, refurbished mugs, or handmade papergoods. Yay for the crafty peeps!
- Carbonation. I dig Italian Sodas, Fresca, Diet Dr. Pepper, and the standard D.C. (Diet Coke). Everything with bubbles is cool by me.
- Bargain shopping. I got a dress at Costco that I love, and some cute work wear at Sears. Don’t diss it, ladies. Everyone loves a deal. Besides, I’m saving money for shoes (I never, ever skimp on those).
- River. My kitty says hi. She’s a doll. I’m officially a Krazy Kat Lady.
- Ice Cream. Two great flavors I tried recently really are worth writing home about: Caramel Cone and Black Raspberry Chip. Eat up!
- Tegan & Sara. Can’t wait to see them play live. There is nothing in the world like a live performance.
- Reading. I’m reading Harry Potter and Sense & Sensibility right now. I like to live in many different worlds all at the same time. That’s how I roll.
- TV! The new fall season is upon us! What’s not to love about that!?